Because you need to avoid these people:
1. Pictures in the mirror. – Show me that you have a life. I am sure you get out of your room from time to time.
2. Pictures with a girl cropped out. – Seriously I totally cannot see that little bit of blond hair resting on your shoulder.
3. Your profile looks like it is written like a bad text message or you use a Capital Letter For Every Word – really really annoying!
4. You classify yourself as ‘athletic and toned’ but under exercising you put ‘never’ and you really look like you had one too many dates with a keg.
5. Your first message to me is “cool me your#”.
6. You say that you are trying online dating for the first time, but I have seen your profile on 3 different sites for the last few years.
7. All of your pictures are staged and you look like a bad impersonation of Zoolander. – show me that you have a real life.
8. Stop flexing shirtless in the mirror.- Nice to look at for a second and nice to go on one date with.
9. You have a different hair style in every picture – if you can’t commit to one hair style how can you commit to me.
10. You keep sending me messages even after I have told you nicely that I have ‘met someone else’.
And I am compiling another 10 bad online pick up lines list. To go with these 2 posts